Tuesday 29 July 2008

History repeats itself.

This is the first time I update my blog outside my home. I am at Siam Square, a place where all the Thai teenagers hang out.

I sit in the middle of the crowd. My mind drifts to so many places I shouldn't have. I should spend my time thinking about something not serious, right? No; My mind says.

News about political 'clean up' runs across my eyes. If you learn history well enough, you will see that history repeats itself.

However, I don't mean that we can predict what is going to happen. Instead, things can happen in a different form but still contain the same essense.

A clique who is holding a power will not let anyone invade thier 'territory of interest'.

It's the same everywhere, though a different form.

We must be able to see the truth behind it.

1 comment:

Azli Jamil said...

Having gone there the last 5 days, sometimes I think the whole area is unreal!