Monday 2 June 2008

The vicious cycle of politics

To be honest, I don't want to talk about the current political situation that much. As a historian, it is too early to analyze. Let this be an exception.

The PAD has come out to the streets again. Nothing new. Somehow I agree with those people who condemn the media for making this matter too salient.

I cannot understand why the PAD's supporters do not see what is the most urgent matter for the country. Prices are roaring, don't expect that the new government can make everything better overnight.

I tell you; whether you guys win or loose, you will be suffered, not your leaders. Those people are getting even richer from this situation.

You are being used!

Ps. However, I don't think they will succeed. No support from above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there is a support from above.
(He was a prime minister.)